Here are the many reasons why NOT having a backup of your data can cost you more than you realise.
- Downtime for paid staff
- Customer and Client information is not accessible
- Vital information lost for good
- Re-build your systems from scratch taking hours/days
- Fire and water damage
- Hardware crash
Here are the many reasons why you SHOULD backup your data with us.
- On-site and remote backup options
- Without your key no one can de-cypher your encrypted data
- We backup our backups daily
- Automated backup systems that don’t interfere with your daily use of your computers
We provide a range of options for backing up your systems.
Our systems automatically backup your data when your computer is not being used so you are not slowed down during working hours.
All backups use 256-bit encryption to secure your data onto servers based in NZ Datacentres.
- We will install software either On-site or remotely via our secure network
- An encrypted connection (Bank Grade)to ensures 100% security of your data
- 24/7 access via any web browser to your data
On-Site or Remote Backup?
External hard drives are a popular and portable choice to backup your data onto. They are simple to use and can be easily plugged in via any USB port.
Data can become compromised your Remote Backup will not be effected at all.
Restore your systems data more efficiently using web browsers and reduce the time and money you would have lost if you were not online.